There are many ways in which you can take your sex life to the next level. One of them is engaging in sexual practices such as role playing, using toys or even BDSM. Because of the popularity of E.L. James’s book, many are now strapping their leather boots and arming themselves with kinky handcuffs and whips. Let us go in depth with what really is BDSM. Here are some facts that you ought to know before you wear your latex outfit:
- Mutual consent between two BDSM practitioners is what makes rape or abuse different from the act the same as compared to the difference between sex and rape.
- Most people see BDSM as a sexual orientation such as homosexuality, bisexuality and heterosexuality. Others view it as a sexual practice. Either way, the act should be taken with high regard.
- BDSM is not limited to monogamous heterosexual couples. You can extend your reaches to polyandrous relationships, including partners of the same sex.
- People who are submissive in a BDSM scene does not necessarily have to be submissive in the real world or in any aspect of their lives.
- BDSM is not limited to physical interaction. The psychological aspect of the act plays an important role in every “scene”.
- Not all women have submissive roles (bottom) and not all men are dominant (top). Both sexes can interchange depending on your preferences.
- There are two groups of people that practice BDSM: the “weekend warriors” and “24/7’s”. Weekend warriors are people who hide their secret fetish for work/school/family and 24/7’s are individuals that live out the BDSM lifestyle.
- Toys can range from whips, feathers and kinky handcuffs. With a wild imagination, you can use anything you have such as bed sheets, weakened clothespin and more.
- Though BDSM is an erotic practice, but sex is not a must. Many people who practice BDSM achieve orgasm with or without sexual contact.
- As wild as BDSM is, there are “hard limits” in which a person never crosses. Most of them are inflicting pain through electricity, fire, blood and permanent markings. But some practitioners love the extreme despite the dangers and worse, death.
BDSM is evidence that the human mind is not entirely deciphered even with the most advanced equipment that modern day scientists and technology has. We would say, “why would you want to hurt yourself for the pleasures of sex?” but to these guys, BDSM is a lifestyle and they need to be respected just like we want for ourselves. Get rough and kinky with Perth escort girls and explore your new-found sexuality. If you love to see more perth escorts you may visit the Private Girls Australia.